The Fisher-Price – Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing is the perfect swing for the baby that loves to be rocked. The ultra-plush seat is cozy and comes with an easy to use safety harness. The hanging, plush moon, star, and monkey mobile rotates to keep your baby’s attention by day. The starry night light show will soothe those little eyes when it is time to settle down.
With a gender neutral style, the Fisher-Price – Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing is made to swing side-to-side or head-to-toe. The fussiest baby will calm down when you adjust the swing to one of six speeds. The three seat positions adjust to your infant’s comfort. The little pillow is padded but not too thick so that your baby’s neck won’t flex too much.
This Fisher-Price – Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing requires 4 D batteries unless you want to use the AC adapter plug in option. There are two swinging motions: side to side or head to toe swinging to soothe your restless infant. The cradle has 6 swing speeds and the ultra-plush seat adjusts to three seat positions and a 2-position recline.
The music features 16 songs and 2 sound effects to keep your baby smiling. The tailored canopy is a great backdrop for the starry night light show. The mobile has a plush moon, start and monkey that rotate with the motor.
The cradle swing folds for easy storage but it was designed to hold a baby up to 25 pounds. The legs can come off if you need to fit it in your car for long trips.
- The swing is easy to assemble out of the box.
- The swing is quiet. You can fine tune the swing, music and mobile.
- The seat is very cozy and comes with a comfortable safety harness.
- The neck/headrest pillow is not too thick like on other cradles. Your baby’s neck will not be flexed too much.
- The Fisher-Price – Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing will keep your child entertained until they nod off. You will get more done around the house.
- There is no need to have a supply of batteries on hand because it comes with an AC adaptor to plug in.
- Some infants may pull at the canopy so you may have to take it off to avoid covering their face.
- If you have a newborn baby you will want to add a folded blanket to the bottom so they don’t sink in too deep.
- The starlight feature may be too bright and distract your baby at night.
- Because it is designed as a cradle, there is no tray. You will have to take your child out of the swing to be fed. (That is not necessarily a bad idea.)
- For safety reasons this swing is lower to the ground than older models so parents will have to bend down lower to reach the baby.
The Fisher-Price – Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing is just the thing for a finicky baby. You can tailor the swing, the music, and the mobile to just the right settings. It is easy to adjust the recline and direction of the swing as well.
You can spend countless dollars on other toys, but your baby will love this one the most. You’ll find the swing will calm your baby when they cry, entertain when they are bored, and help them fall asleep when they don’t want to nod off. You will find this swing to be a parent’s dream.