The Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller is a double stroller with stadium-style seating and two detachable car seats. The two seats are reclinable, both have footrests, rotating canopies and the rear seat reclines completely flat for comfort.
This stroller is a versatile choice for families with two children and each of the seats can hold a weight of up to 40lbs. In addition, it has a number of functional features for parents — a large storage basket below the two seats as well as a tray with a cup holder at the top. It folds flat and has a useful one-hand, standing fold feature.
In general, the Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller checks a lot of boxes when it comes to functionality at an affordable price. One of its best features is that it is pretty light allowing it to collapse quite easily — no bending is required, just a one-step motion that makes it possible for one person to quickly store it away.
Also, the stroller itself is pretty easy to maneuver, especially for a slightly bulkier, double stroller. The swivel wheels react quickly and easily and are lockable which makes pushing hassle-free.
Although the Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller is easily maneuverable, the wheels are prone to wear-and-tear and appear to damage relatively easily. To make the stroller last and endure as little damage as possible, it’s best to watch out for bumps in the road and try to steer clear of rocks and dirt.
While the ample storage space is convenient, it’s difficult to access when the rear seat is completely reclined. Also, the fact that only one of the seats can be fully reclined makes it a bit difficult to use when both kids have fallen asleep.
- Overall, this stroller is an affordable option as it has many of the same features as some of the more expensive strollers
- The stroller is versatile — it can accommodate a baby and a toddler, two toddlers or two twin babies, which makes it a good choice for families in the long-term
- There are two trays for both children as well as a parent tray at the top which is practical for snacks and meals
- The stroller’s fabric is convenient and easy to clean
- It is lightweight and easy to collapse
- Easy to assemble
- Only the front tray has a cupholder — the back tray is practically an arm rest which makes snacking difficult if a bigger child is sitting in the back
- The positioning of the tray can also be a bit inconvenient when positioning the child into place in the back seat
- The harness system is weak and doesn’t have shoulder straps, which can be a bit insecure for active children
- Only the back seat can recline completely
- The parent tray cupholder is a bit shallow and doesn’t accommodate all types of bottles
Overall, in spite of some of its hiccups, the Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller is a solid option for families with two children. It is affordable, functional and has some of the most important features that a good, versatile double stroller should have.