Nurseryworks Sleepytime Rocker is a well-balanced chair that has a lightly padded and a slightly upholstered back made with rich polyester and crisp. Putting the seat together is pretty easy since it requires a few minutes to assemble. It not only has a great back support but the fabric is also nice and holds up well. Since it is a comfy, classy rocker, you will be very pleased when nursing your baby. As compared to other chairs, it comes has wide arms making it one of the best chairs to buy.
Features and Specifications
Nurseryworks Sleepytime Rocker can be used by mothers who wants to lull their babies to sleep in the most gentle manner. It not only helps to sooth the baby but also offers comfort to the mother as well. This is perhaps one of the reasons why many people admire it.
In fact, with the advancement in technology, you will learn that a rocking chair has some more benefits than you would have ever thought. For instance, if you are suffering from dementia rocking continuously releases some endorphins that are needed to elevate your mood so that you can feel much better.
Rocking in this chair will also offer you a sense of calmness and unwinding that is very important especially if you are suffering from depression and anxiety. In short, this chair is packed with a dozen other benefits that make it the best. When it comes to weight it weighs 50 pounds and its 35 X 30 X 35 inches.
Its legs are made of wood and it’s almost 75% polyester with the remaining materials being linen and viscose. More so, it’s upholstered, constructed by hand, and has a removable pillow. This means you can remove it or use it depending on your taste and preference.
- Nurseryworks Sleepytime Rocker has a soft smooth fabric that is great.
- As compared to other regular chairs, it has a low seat this is designed intentionally so that it can offer you extra comfort.
- Although it comes in a variety of colors most of these colors are chosen depending on the manufacturers choice.
- It’s made from a great quality wood making it sturdy and strong.
- Since its light weight, you can move it around the house with a lot of ease
- Since the back is a bit low it’s hard to rest your head. This cannot augur well with you because it will hinder you from taking a nap on Nurseryworks Sleepytime Rocker.
- It does not come with a great manual making it hard to reassemble it. In fact, to set it up you need prior experience
Overall, Nurseryworks Sleepytime Rocker has the best price and is beautifully made making it look great in a nursery. However, it could have been much better if the armrest is a bit higher and the hardware much harder to make it sturdier. Assembling it is quite easy and you do not expect it to give you a lot of problems.
If you decide to buy the chair you will not have any regrets since you will definitely enjoy its amazing features. It also comes with color options including Charcoal, Gray, Charcoal with Light Legs, Charcoal with Dark Legs, Hazelnut with Light Legs, Hazelnut with Dark Legs, Oatmeal with Walnut Legs, Oatmeal with Light Legs, Oatmeal with Dark Legs, Pebble with Light Legs, and Pebble with Dark Legs.