The Philips Avent DECT Baby Monitor can be a lifesaver for parents who have a newborn to take care of. Although a baby monitor is not essential it can be a great help in terms of protecting your baby while ensuring that all other family members also get their rest. Baby monitors are usually made up of two devices. One of these would be placed in the baby’s room, while the other is situated wherever the parents are. This unit enables you to hear and view your baby throughout the day and night to ensure your peace of mind.
You are guaranteed a reliable connection and zero interferance from other transmitting devices with the Philips Avent DECT Baby Monitor. A secure and private connection is also ensured with data encryption. You can choose from a variety of lullabies and a tranquil night light to keep your baby from being restless.
Being able to talk back to your baby from as far as 330 meters and the sound activated lights that indicate sound levels in the baby’s room, are features that also greatly benefit parent and baby. It is easy to hear your baby with the high quality crystal clear sound and the temperature sensor can monitor the temperature of your child’s room and alert you of any changes. As soon as you are out of range or have low power, the parent unit will alert you. The WiFi parent unit is rechargeable.
- The Talk back features ensures that with only one click you are able to connect with your baby from anywhere in your home. The sound of your voice can quickly calm and soothe your baby.
- When you are out of range or the power is low, the parent monitor of the Philips Avent DECT Baby Monitor will alert you.
- DECT technology is your guarantee against any type of interferance from transmitting devices such as cell phones, cordless phones or other baby monitors. Since your connection is encrypted it will remain private and secure, ensuring that only you are able to hear your baby.
- DECT technology high quality crystal clear sound makes sure you can hear every sound your baby makes.
- The warm tranquil night light and selection of relaxing lullabies will help your baby fall asleep before you know it.
- You will be alerted to the slightest change in temperature in your baby’s room by the temperature sensor, saving you and your baby from many restless nights.
- Even when the parent unit is muted the lights are activated indicating the sound level in your baby’s room.
- Noise light too bright.
- Design sometimes falls over.
Parents enjoy being able to communicate with their children through the monitor and the fact that there is no static or white noise is impressive. The two rechargeable batteries are a plus but not a necessity. Parents are able to relax in the knowledge that their child is safe and secure in their own room because of the complete reassurance experienced from using the Philips Avent DECT Baby Monitor. Including the Philips Avent DECT Baby Monitor on your shopping list is to your advantage.