The Stork Craft Tuscany 4-in-1 convertible crib is not only beautifully designed, but also cheap. The price may make you, the buyer, doubt the quality but the testimonials will clear any doubts you may have. If you do not want to keep buying a bed for your child as they develop, this crib is the right choice. It takes the shape of a normal baby crib, which can be converted into a full-size bed, a toddler bed or a daybed. In addition, this crib passes all safety regulations set by the USA and it is JPMA certified. Read on to learn more about its features.
Features and specifications
The convertibility is the main feature of the crib. This feature will save you the need to buy a toddler bed, daybed or a full-size bed for the baby as it develops.
All parents worry about the safety of their children. The crib passes all US and Canadian safety standards. All the four sides of the crib are stationary. You can only access the baby through the top opening.
Adjustable mattress base
The Stork Craft Tuscany 4-in-1 convertible crib has 3 height levels of mattress support. The height level can be adjusted to prevent the baby from climbing and falling off. Adjusting the height to a higher level makes it easy to lay down the baby, especially for short moms.
The distance from the floor to the top of the front rail is only 36 inches. That height is convenient for all parents above 5 feet. You do not have to tip toe when laying down your baby.
The crib is made of wood. The wood is beautifully finished with sleigh-shaped lines and rounded edges. The manufacturer guarantees the durability of the finish- you will not need to revarnish anytime soon.
- Some of the pros of the Stork Craft Tuscany 4-in-1 convertible crib include;
- Ease of assembly. The assembly instructions in the manual are easy to follow
- There is an open space under the crib. Space is a bonus for people living in a congested house
- Non-toxic finish
- Availability of mattresses that fit in the crib, like the Simmons crib mattress
- Solid wood, ensures it lasts long
- A one year warranty
- JPMA (Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association) certified.
- There are some few things that are not so great about the Stork Craft Tuscany 4-in-1 convertible crib;
- Some users claim that it dents and scratches easily. This disadvantage could make the crib look older than it is.
- The crib comes with a very strong odor. This flaw can be corrected by airing the crib outside before using it.
- The crib can be converted to a full-size bed, but there are no side rails for the full-size bed.
The Stork Craft Tuscany 4-in-1 convertible crib is one of the best cribs in the market. It is cheap and fits a number of uses. The crib is long lasting and will serve your child and any other child you will have in future. The crib comes in a variety of colors including black, white, cherry and espresso.